Autumn is one of the most interesting times in wet shaving when it comes to scents of soaps and aftershaves. Apple, cinnamon, fougéres, smoky, woodsy, leafy and more - but perhaps the most popular is pumpkin! There's no shortage of pumpkin inspired soaps, and I've compiled a list!
Very few, if any artisans offer a matching aftershave for these particular #soap offerings however, which is a shame - but also relatively understandable. I might suggest using other scents in the fall palette, such as those mentioned above. And don't forget the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. No, just kidding...
A word of warning is in order. A lot of these soaps may contain cinnamon as a scent ingredient. If you have sensitive skin, you might want to tread carefully as it's well known to cause irritation.
I'll continue to expand and update this list as information comes in on the latest offerings this year.
- Big Easy Soaps - Jack O' Lantern
- Dapper Dragon Soaps - Pumpkin Spice
- Lebelle Soaps - Pumpkin Spice
- Mystic Water Soap - Pumpkin Spice
- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements - Pumpk'n 3.14 (Pi)
- Soap Smooth - Pumpkin
- St. Charles Shave - Pumpkin Spice
- Stirling Soap Company - Pumpkin Spice
- The Blades Grim - Pumpkin Spice
- Tiki Bar Soap - Pumpkin Lager
- Uncle Jon's - Pumpkin Spice
- Wet Shaving Products - Pumpkin Spice