Generally available on June 7, 2017 at 12am EST.
For a full run-down, images and more on the new lineup, check out Meet the All-new Tallow + Steel Products.
The much awaited relaunch of the Tallow + Steel product line including improved soap and aftershave bases in five new scents. Teasers include:
06.07.17 marks our first birthday, and a perfect day to launch our new products! 5 new scents, improved shave soap formula, improved aftershave formula, and some extra surprises.
To those who loved Rainforest, but wished for more wild orange oil, this one will be for you. Coming soon!
Coming Soon #3. Real Rose, no fragrance oils and no synthetics.
Here's what we know so far, as more info comes out ahead of the launch...
Stearic acid, water, organic glycerin, potassium hydroxide, tallow (pasture-raised), essential oils, organic argan oil, organic pomegranate seed oil, organic macadamia nut oil, organic coconut oil, organic avocado oil, organic castor oil, bentonite clay, organic tamanu oil, vitamin E and silk.
Organic witch hazel, organic aloe vera, water, essential oils, organic glycerin, organic quillaja extract, organic rose hydrosol, organic calendula hydrosol, alcohol, organic willow bark extract, organic cucumber extract, organic licorice root extract, organic rosemary extract, radish root ferment filtrate, lactobacillus and coconut fruit extract.
Here are the five scents:
- Boreal - Venture into the wilderness with a fresh, woodsy scent made with essential oils sourced from the Boreal Forest of Canada. Canadian Cedarwood + Cedar Leaf + Birch + Balsam Fir + White Spruce + Black Spruce + Monarda.
- Himalaya - Invigorate your senses with a warm, sweet oriental scent - made with exotic essential oils and absolutes native to Nepal and India. Amber (extracted from million-year-old fossilized Himalayan tree resin) + Himalayan Cedarwood + Benzoin + Tobacco + Labdanum + Vanilla + Jasmine + Rhododendron + Palmarosa + Cardamom + Beeswax + Sugandha Kokila.
- Maya - Explore the ancient aroma of a lost civilization with a dark, spicy scent made from the essential oils of fine ingredients favoured by the Mayans. Cocoa + Coffee + Tobacco + Cardamom + Allspice + Lime + Sour Orange.
- Morocco - Walk through the fields of wild roses, growing high up in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains with this smoky floral scent made from essential oils native to Morocco. Atlas Cedarwood + Oakmoss + Cade + Cypress + Rose.
- West Indies - Retreat to the Caribbean with a warm, sweet and lightly spiced scent made from essential oils native to the West Indies. Haitian Vetiver + Amyris + West Indies Bay + Allspice + Black Pepper + Coconut + Wild Orange.